Sunday, October 28, 2007

flowers sending SMSs


all mobiles can send sms , but not only mobiles and i phones but also flowers are the best SMSs sender

lets see what a flower can say to people

"my color can express your feeling"

"take care of me while i am in soil to grow well"

"watch me while my leaves are opening to have a new hope"

"i am beautiful but i have thorns too"

"arrange me with other flowers to draw a picture"

"you pretty girl can put me in your hair to decorate "

"you gentleman can put me in your pocket"

"give me to your lover and i will tell him\her what you want "

"take me to a hospital to help in the patient healing"

"i can stay with you more in a vase if u want me to "

"smell my scant and you will feel the change"

"you the bee can drink my juice to make honey "

"i cant leave you even in your grave "

"even if i am dry i am still have scant"

no mobile sms can ever say all these data

i love you my flower


2 comments:

Gledwood said...

Wonderful stuff...

How did you do that coloured writing?

;->...

semsem corner said...

hi
thx for ur comment
while u r writing u can see a box 4 colors